Limorent GmbH respects and protects the confidentiality of your data. With this declaration we inform you how Limorent GmbH handles the data we collect about you as a user and how it is stored and processed.
Furthermore, we show how you yourself can influence and prohibit this processing and use. It is particularly important for us to provide you with the latest information on the one hand, but also to fully inform you about the use of your data on the other.
It is very important to us that you, the user, can be sure that your personal data will only be used by us and only to the extent that you allow.
The statement may be updated from time to time. We therefore ask you to read them regularly. The last line of this statement below indicates when it was last updated.
1. Responsible body
The responsible body within the meaning of data protection laws is Limorent GmbH, Gut Lauf Zorn, 82041 Oberhaching
2. Purpose and scope of this data protection declaration
Limorent GmbH protects the personal data that you collect as an individual user of our website and the services offered there. Limorent GmbH has therefore prepared this declaration, which gives you information about how, which data is collected from the users of our website and for what purpose it is collected, exchanged or disclosed. This declaration also contains information on the protective measures that Limorent GmbH takes to protect your data. This declaration applies to all personal information that Limorent GmbH received from you when using its website. It does not apply to Internet websites to which the Limorent GmbH website is linked (“third-party websites”) and which are controlled by third parties not affiliated with Limorent GmbH. Please check the confidentiality declarations of third-party websites, as Limorent GmbH is neither responsible for the content or the confidentiality practices of third-party websites, nor does it have any influence on them.
3. What is personal data?
Personal data is individual information about the personal or factual circumstances of a specific or identifiable natural person. This includes information such as Your real name, address, telephone number and date of birth. Information that is not directly linked to your real identity - such as Favorite websites or number of users on a page - are not personal data.
4. What personal information do we collect and use from our customers?
When you visit the Limorent GmbH website, our web server automatically records the details of your visit (e.g. your IP address, the website from which you access us, the type of browser software used, the pages of the Limorent GmbH website they actually head to, including the date and length of stay). In addition, we collect personal data that you provide via the respective input mask on the Limorent GmbH website, e.g. if you enter personal details on a booking request page (e.g. name, gender, address, email address, telephone / fax) or subscribe to an email newsletter. We use the personal data provided by you exclusively for the purpose of the technical administration of the website and to fulfill your wishes and requirements, i.e. usually to conclude and process the contracts concluded with you or to answer your request. Insofar as you are in accordance with Art. 6 Par. a DSGVO have expressly consented, we use your email address to regularly send you our newsletter. An email address is sufficient to receive the newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can send your request to unsubscribe at any time to email@example.com by email.
5. What are cookies?
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize user-friendliness, which are stored on your device for a specific period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it is automatically recognized that you have already visited us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
6. Use of data
Third parties that we involve and commission in the course of our business activities receive only the data that is absolutely necessary for this activity.
Dritte, die wir im Rahmen unserer Geschäftstätigkeit involvieren und beauftragen, erhalten ausschließlich die für diese Tätigkeit unbedingt notwendigen Daten.
If necessary, we will obtain separate consent from you for this.
7. Does Limorent GmbH pass the information it receives on to third parties?
Information about our customers is important for order execution and helps us to continuously improve our offer. For this, it is regularly necessary to pass on the personal data you have received to third parties. However, it is excluded that this customer information is sold to third parties. We only pass on the information we receive to third parties to the extent described below:
We commission other companies and individuals to perform tasks for us. Examples include a. Parcel delivery, sending of letters or emails, advertising measures, processing of payments (credit card, direct debit and purchase on account). We also share personal information with third parties who offer additional transportation services, provided you have given your consent.
These service providers have access to personal information that is required to perform their tasks. However, you may not use them for any other purpose. In addition, they are obliged to treat the information in accordance with this data protection declaration and the relevant data protection laws.
We can also disclose your information to government agencies or institutions, government agencies or - in accordance with the applicable laws, regulations, court orders or official inquiries as well as within the scope of any guidelines issued by a regulatory or other authority or similar statutory or permitted procedures disclose to other people.
In all other cases we will inform you if personal information is to be passed on to third parties and thus give you the opportunity to give your consent.
Whenever personal information is passed on to third parties to the extent described above, in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we ensure that the information is transmitted in accordance with this data protection declaration and the applicable data protection laws.
8. How safe is information about me?
All electronic messages sent to and from Limorent GmbH are protected by appropriate technical and organizational measures. In order to protect the security of your information during transmission, we use Secure Sockets Layer Software (SSL). This software encrypts the information that you transmit.
Each process step and the search criteria used are recorded in an audit trail. All emails will be deleted after the applicable retention period has expired.
When confirming an order, we only reveal the last four digits of your credit card number. Of course, we will transfer the full credit card number to the responsible credit card company during order processing.
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural security measures in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of our customers' personal information. These security measures may include us occasionally asking you to provide proof of your identity before disclosing personal information to you.
It is important for you to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password and your computer. If you share your computer with others, be sure to log out after each session.
9. What rights do I have regarding my personal data?
You have the right:
- according to Art. 15 GDPR request information about your personal data processed by usIn particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a Right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, unless it was collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to - to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without delay in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing for exercising the right to freedom of expression and information, for fulfilling a legal and / or contractual obligation, for reasons of public interest or for assertion, Exercise or defense of legal claims is required; - to demand restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, provided that the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, You need to exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- according to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person, provided the data processing is based on your consent or for the execution of a contract with It is necessary for you and if the data processing is carried out using automated processes.
This right does not exist if the provision of the data or the transfer to third parties affects the freedoms and rights of other people.
- to revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or work or at our company headquarters.
For the assertion of all of the aforementioned rights, a notification by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Limorent GmbH, Gut Lauf Zorn, 82041 Oberhaching, is sufficient.
10. Right to object
If your personal data is based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, an email email@example.com is sufficient.
11. Up-to-dateness and change of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and was last updated in May 2018. Due to the further development of our website and offers about it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://www.limorent.de.
Limorent GmbH - February 2020